It is only a few weeks until the 2017 JCI World Congress starts. We can imagine you may have some questions about getting your visa documents.
We have made a short summary for you what you have to do to get your visa documents complete for your visa application.
Did you already book your ticket but did you not pay yet? Your full payment is required for the visa application so please be sure to make your payment soon!
- Register at http://www.cvent.com/events/2017-jci-world-congress/event-summary-660b7e7a2fb6489e9d007af8db4c8b1c.aspx
- Pay the Congress Fee
- Book your hotel (we advise you to use https://rai.onpeak.com/e/JCI17/0#hotels)
- Book your flight (we advise you to use Air France KLM or Lufthansa (https://www.jciwc2017.com/info-2/flights/))
- Gather your booking information of you registration, hotel and flight, as well as your payment receipt of the congress fee in print
- Fill out your visa information at the registration website and print the invitation letter:
Please follow the below steps to download your invitation letter:
- Please go to http://www.cvent.com/d/dvql4y
• Click on “Already Registered” at the top right
• Complete your email address and confirmation number
• On “Print Options” click on Invitation Letter.
- Go to https://www.netherlandsandyou.nl/travel-and-residence/visas-for-the-netherlands/applying-for-a-short-stay-schengen-visaand select your nationality.
- Follow the instruction on the website https://www.netherlandsandyou.nl/travel-and-residence/visas-for-the-netherlands/applying-for-a-short-stay-schengen-visaand apply for your visa at your local embassy.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via moc.71537707397102cw1537707397icj@a1537707397siv1537707397 but make sure to apply for a visa at latest October 16.