Since its founding in 2011, Ultimaker has been redefining the world of 3D printing. Their commitment to reliability and accessibility has made them a favorite of businesses, educators, professional users worldwide. Ultimaker brings together award-winning 3D printers, industrial-grade materials, and best-in-class 3D printing software (Cura), so users enjoy a superior 3D printing experience and gain access to the largest 3D printing community in the world. Don’t miss the presentation on Tuesday, November 7, by Siert Wijnia, one of the three founders of Ultimaker. He will speak about the past, present, and future of additive manufacturing, and the role Ultimaker has played in this evolution. Ultimaker at JCI Word Congress As the 2017 Junior Chamber International World Congress brings together young people, business, government, and communities in the Netherlands, Ultimaker sees an incredible opportunity to have a positive impact on the future of education and employment. By leveraging technology in modern ways to create personal learning paths, students can receive an education that is more outcome-driven. This creates sustainable development and has the potential to improve communities around the world.
Ultimaker for innovators of the future
Built for creative and practical minds, Ultimaker provides:
- Reliability and ease of use. Ultimaker printers to be easy-to-use and simple to maintain. No advanced skills are required to get started.
- Accurate, precise results. Consistently high quality, whether you need complex geometries or durable prototypes.
- Seamless 3D printing experience. Extensively tested preconfigured Cura profiles for Ultimaker 2+ and Ultimaker 3 make for a smooth 3D printing experience and consistent, high-quality results with every print.
- Ultimate accessibility. Helping businesses and educators to achieve remarkable results, Ultimaker offers professional solutions that are accessible and scalable.
- Dedicated support network. With a global network of fully trained, certified service partners, Ultimaker delivers the best customer support possible.
Ready to explore the future?
Find out more about the endless possibilities of desktop 3D printers of Ultimaker on November 7, 2017. Save your seat today!